A lovely way to send some love from afar. When you purchase this listing, I will pen your message inside the card and send it directly to your loved one. Please note that this purchase will NOT be sent to you, but will instead be sent directly to your designated recipient. [If you're able to get to the P.O. and prefer to send a card yourself, please visit my Etsy shop to place a card order there, which will be shipped to you instead.]
INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE:
1) A2 card of your choice + recycled kraft envelope ($5 value)
2) Your handwritten message penned inside by me
4) Cost of postage stamp ($0.55 USA domestic, $1.15 international outside USA)
5) Delivery to the Post Office and sent directly to your recipient.
6) You will receive a personal email confirmation from me when your card is mailed.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Select your card design from the pull-down menu.
2) Complete the custom fields on this listing.
3) Add to cart and proceed through checkout.
3) I will hand-write your message into your chosen card, affix the postage stamp, and mail it directly to your loved one for you.
SHIPPING: Your card and sticker will be shipped directly to your recipient via regular USPS first-class letter for $0.55 domestic or $1.15 international. Keep in mind that there is no tracking info for regular first-class letters, and I am unable to guarantee that international letters will arrive by a certain date. Please allow at least 2-6 weeks for all international deliveries, and keep in mind it may vary based on destination, customs, and time of year.
HEALTH PRECAUTIONS TAKEN: Prior to penning and packing your card for mailing, I cleanse my hands using 70% rubbing alcohol. All envelopes have self-sealing adhesive and postage stamps are self-sticking. Aside from trips directly to-and-from my local Post Office for quick drop-offs, I am exercising conservative measures of social-distancing and staying indoors at all times.
© Kimberly K. Taylor-Pestell
▻ Follow me on Instagram @lacelit
▻ Goodies in your inbox each month: lacelit.com/goodies