In the midst of breaking news, stocking up, shifting schedules, and managing worries, I know there’s a lot on our minds. With so many cozying up at home to lay low for a while and with social distancing being encouraged, sending a letter to a loved one is a meaningful way to stay connected in the midst of it all.
When you purchase this listing, I will send a handwritten card of your choice to your loved one along with a die-cut sticker tucked inside. This purchase will NOT be sent to you. Instead, it will be sent directly to your designated recipient.
➵ INCLUDED ➵
1) A2 card of your choice + recycled kraft envelope. ($4.50 value)
2) Your handwritten message penned inside.
3) Die-cut sticker of your choice tucked inside. ($4.00 value
4) Cost of postage stamp ($0.55 USA domestic, $1.15 international outside USA)
5) Delivered to the Post Office and sent directly to your recipient.
➵ HOW IT WORKS ➵
1) Look through my shop and make note of your desired card design title to include at checkout (see step 3).
2) Select your vinyl die-cut sticker option from the drop-down menu on this listing, and add to cart.
3) Proceed to checkout and include the following information in the comment field at checkout (you can can even copy the text below into your comment field and fill it out like a form):
4) I will handwrite your message into your chosen card, tuck in your chosen die-cut sticker, and mail it for you.
➵ SHIPPING ➵
Your card and sticker will be shipped directly to your recipient via regular USPS first-class letter for $0.55 domestic or $1.15 international. Keep in mind that there is no tracking info for regular first-class letters.
➵ HEALTH PRECAUTIONS TAKEN ➵
Prior to penning and packing your card for mailing, I cleanse my hands using 70% rubbing alcohol. All envelopes have self-sealing adhesive and postage stamps are self-sticking. Aside from trips directly to-and-from my local Post Office for quick drop-offs, I am exercising conservative measures of social-distancing and staying indoors at all times.
© Kimberly K. Taylor-Pestell
▻ Visit lacelit.com
▻ Follow me on Instagram @lacelit
▻ Join my mailing list at http://bit.ly/lacelit
Choose your sticker