Thu, Jan 12|
2-Day Retreat: 9:30am-12pm PT each day
2023 Dream & Scheme Retreat for Small Business Owners
date & time
Jan 12, 9:30 AM PST – Jan 13, 12:00 PM PST
2-Day Retreat: 9:30am-12pm PT each day
An interactive virtual working retreat hosted live on Zoom by artist Kimberly Kuniko for fellow creative small business owners. This 2-day retreat is for carving out some time and space to thoughtfully imagine 2023, discern directions, set intentions and achievable goals that keep our creative dreams in sight and growing, and actually start working towards them in a cozy, group setting.
This year, I'm giving the format a complete refresh with new session themes + a lovely mix of group discussion, reflective solo work, and co-working in good company as we get stuff done with printable materials and linked resources to support our work.
Our retreat is split into 2 half-days with 6 sessions that are a mix of group discussion + active work time for us to get stuff done:
Thursday, Jan. 12 (9:30am-12pm PT)
- 9:30-10am | Reflection // Look back over 2022 to see what worked well, inspired or challenged us, and what we'd like to adjust moving forward.
- 10am-11am | Intention Setting // Discern what we want, need, and don't need- to bring/grow in 2023. Brainstorm avenues and tools to help us to work towards short- and long-term dreams- both for our businesses + as creatives.
- 11am-12pm | Getting Organized // Dig into planning and setting up/implementing systems to support our intentions. A time to focus on planning, calendaring, bookkeeping, or organizing your physical work space and/or digital assets.
Friday, Jan. 13 (9:30am-12pm PT)
- 9:30-10:30am | Income Streams // Evaluate and brainstorm various income streams, time and resource allocation (taking into consideration our time, energies, and personal preferences when it comes to work styles), and develop a vision or focus area for each one.
- 10:30-11:30am | Create & Ideate // Delve into creating, whether it be content, new products/services, branding materials, or website design, getting a chance to implement brainstorms from Day 1.
- 11:30am-12pm | Envision // Conceptualize our year in creative ways to keep us inspired and motivated. We'll consider different methods and have a chance to explore whichever sparks our curiosity (vision boarding, art or bullet journaling, visual list-making, etc), ending our time together with some hands-on creativity.
Your retreat admission includes:
- a 5-hour working retreat hosted live on Zoom. The retreat takes place over the course of 2 days and is split into two 2.5-hour sessions on Thursday, 1/12 (9:30am-12pm PT) + Friday, 1/13 (9:30am-12pm PT), with time in between days to absorb and process,
- a series of downloadable worksheet printables and linked resources to support each session,
- live group discussions and co-working with fellow creative small business owners
- access to replays + chatbox transcripts of all sessions
...with the option to:
- add-on 4 quarterly meet-ups for continued accountability, support, and active time to get work done while in good company (details below).
This retreat will take place in a live session through Zoom, which allows us to interact face-to-face in an online classroom setting through video, audio, and chat box. Download the Zoom app software to your preferred camera- and mic-enabled device + have stable internet service to participate in the live virtual workshop.
2-DAY RETREAT REGISTRATION | $65
- Includes: Admission for 2-Day Retreat - Thursday, 1/12 (9:30am-12pm PT) + Friday, 1/13 (9:30am-12pm PT). At least 4 registrations are required for the retreat to take place. Refer a first-time Dream & Schemer for 10%-off both registrations with coupon code FRIENDS10 (make sure each registrant uses the coupon code).
DISCOUNTED BUNDLE ($165 value): 2-DAY RETREAT + 4 QUARTERLY MEET-UPS | $145 ($60 for 2-day retreat + $85 for 4 meet-ups). Includes:
- Admission for 2-Day Retreat - Thursday, 1/12 (9:30am-12pm PT) + Friday, 1/13 (9:30am-12pm PT)
- 4 Quarterly Meet-Ups (Fridays March 10, June 9, Sept. 8, Dec. 8) focusing on a new theme each time with additional worksheets and resources + time to reconnect for continued accountability, support, and active co-working sessions to get stuff done. Themes will be voted on during the January retreat and include: Crafting a Newsletter, Repurposing Content & Assets for High ROI, Creative Self-Care, Marketing & Branding, Selling Wholesale, and others.
- Please Note: Coupon codes do not apply to this already discounted offering.
Note: Quarterly meet-ups will also be available for purchase individually for $25/ticket as each date approaches.
SPONSOR A FELLOW CREATIVE | Gift any amount
A lovely way to pay it forward and uplift creative community. Purchase a sponsored admission in any amount, and it will be gifted to our Scholarship Fund for this event. On the registration form for this ticket, enter "Sponsored Creative" as the First/Last name, include your email address for my reference, and leave the rest of the fields blank.
PAYMENT PLANS / SCHOLARSHIPS
Please email me at hello(at)lacelit(dot)com to inquire about payment plans or available scholarships.
PRIOR TO OUR RETREAT, you'll receive an email with the following:
- Zoom link and details for accessing our virtual retreat
- preparatory worksheet to be completed ahead of our time together (we'll refer to this throughout the retreat)
- direct link access to our library of retreat materials and worksheet printables
- a brief list of suggested items helpful to have on hand during our work sessions
Due to class size minimums, I'm unable to offer full refunds on cancellations. However, cancellations made 1 week prior to the workshop can choose between a 50% refund OR a transfer of your registration to a friend (you'll need to supply their contact information so they can receive all class communications). However, if this class does not meet class size requirements, you will receive a full refund.
A cozy, working retreat for creative small business owners. We'll imagine and plan for a new year with an ample dose of dreaming and scheming through both solo work as well as interactive group time to glean from each other, share resources, and cheer each other on.
2-Day Retreat + 4 Quarterly
An interactive retreat for small business owners to work on goal-setting and planning for 2023 + 4 quarterly meet-ups throughout the year. See description above for dates, times, and topics.
Sponsor Fellow Creative
Pay what you want
A lovely way to pay it forward and uplift creative community. Gift any amount, and it will be added to the Scholarship Fund for this event. On the registration form for this ticket, enter "Sponsored Creative" as the First/Last name, include your email address for my reference, and leave the rest of the fields blank.
Pay what you want0