Fri, Oct 14|
Hosted live on Zoom
Dream & Scheme Deep Dive: Content Creation
Interactive retreat for creative small business owners to delve into content creation, discern methods and platforms that work with our natural inclinations instead of against them, brainstorm systems for repurposing content, & enjoy some practical application to set things in motion.
date & time
Oct 14, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Hosted live on Zoom
Deep Dive retreats are for creative small business owners to delve into a specific topic or area of our businesses.
THEME: Content Creation // Together, we'll dig deeper into content creation, discern the methods and platforms that work with our natural inclinations instead of against them, brainstorm systems for repurposing content, and enjoy a practical application co-working session to set new processes in motion.
The Dream & Scheme Quarterly Deep Dive includes:
- 2-hour retreat and co-working session hosted live on Zoom
- opportunity to participate in live group Q-and-A, connect with fellow creative small business owners, troubleshoot challenges, share resources, and cheer each other on
- and downloadable printable worksheets to aid us in the process
Prior to our retreat, you'll receive an email with the following:
- Zoom link for accessing our virtual meet-up,
- direct link access to any materials, worksheets, or resources provided by Kimberly,
- and a brief list of suggested items helpful to have on hand during our meet-up.
REGISTRATION | Early-Bird $20 (before 10/1), Regular $25
At least 4 registrations are required for the meet-up to take place.
Due to meet-up size minimums, I'm unable to offer full refunds on cancellations. However, cancellations made 1 week prior to the workshop can choose between a 50% refund.
Deep Dive: Content Creation
An interactive, virtual mini camp for creative small business owners to plan and prepare for the busy holiday season. Each session will focus on a specific area accompanied by printable worksheets and linked resources- all in good company for accountability and fun, camp-like antics to connect and break up the work.$20.00
Sponsor a Fellow Creative
A lovely way to pay it forward and uplift creative community. Donate any amount and it will go towards a scholarship fund to assist another creative small business owner. On the registration form for this ticket, enter "Sponsored Creative" as the First/Last name, include your email address for my reference, and leave the rest of the fields blank.Pay what you want