Fri, Mar 11|
Hosted live on Zoom
Dream & Scheme Q1 Meet-Up: Building a Connected Audience
date & time
Mar 11, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Hosted live on Zoom
This retreat is for creative small business owners.
The Dream & Scheme Quarterly Meet-Up includes a 2-hour session with time to:
- follow-up on goals and intentions from the last quarter
- engage with a theme of 'Building a Connected Audience' where we'll explore how to connect with our audience in meaningful ways that align with our preferred styles of communication and time, and discern what our audience needs to feel connected so we can grow long-lasting relationships
- participate in live group Q-and-As and connect with fellow creative small business owners
- and troubleshoot challenges, share resources, and cheer each other on!
Prior to our retreat, you'll receive an email with the following:
- Zoom link for accessing our virtual meet-up,
- details on our theme + open call to bring along any relevant resources you'd like to share with the group,
- direct link access to any materials, worksheets, or resources provided by Kimberly,
- and a brief list of suggested items helpful to have on hand during our meet-up.
Q1 REGISTRATION | $25
At least 3 registrations are required for the meet-up to take place.
Due to meet-up size minimums, I'm unable to offer full refunds on cancellations. However, cancellations made 1 week prior to the workshop can choose between a 50% refund.
Dream & Scheme Q2 Meet-Up
An interactive virtual quarterly meet-up for creative small business owners.
Sponsor Fellow Creative
A lovely way to pay it forward and uplift creative community. Purchase an extra ticket, and I'll gift it on to a fellow creative who could use a productive retreat amidst all that's being experienced around the world. On the registration form for this ticket, enter "Sponsored Creative" as the First/Last name, include your email address for my reference, and leave the rest of the fields blank.