Fri, Dec 09|
Hosted live on Zoom
Dream & Scheme Q4 Meet-Up: Defining Success & Measuring Growth
An interactive virtual quarterly meet-up for creative small business owners engaging with a theme of 'Defining Success & Measuring Growth' to explore our own definitions of success and brainstorm ways to measure and celebrate our progress.
date & time
Dec 09, 2022, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Hosted live on Zoom
This retreat is for creative small business owners.
The Dream & Scheme Quarterly Meet-Up includes a 2-hour session with time to:
- follow-up on goals and intentions from the last quarter
- engage with a theme of 'Defining Success & Measuring Growth' to explore our own definition of success as creatives and business owners, and brainstorm ways that we can measure this to allow us to see and celebrate our progress, and continue to build our confidence as small business owners.
- participate in live group Q-and-As and connect with fellow creative small business owners
- and troubleshoot challenges, share resources, and cheer each other on!
Prior to our retreat, you'll receive an email with the following:
- Zoom link for accessing our virtual meet-up,
- details on our theme + open call to bring along any relevant resources you'd like to share with the group,
- direct link access to any materials, worksheets, or resources provided by Kimberly,
- and a brief list of suggested items helpful to have on hand during our meet-up.
REGISTRATION | $25
At least 3 registrations are required for the meet-up to take place.
Due to meet-up size minimums, I'm unable to offer full refunds on cancellations. However, cancellations made 1 week prior to the workshop can choose between a 50% refund OR a transfer of your registration to a friend (you'll need to supply their contact information so they can receive all class communications). However, if this class does not meet class size requirements, you will receive a full refund.
Dream & Scheme Q4 Meet-Up
An interactive virtual quarterly meet-up for creative small business owners.$25.00
Sponsor Fellow Creative
A lovely way to pay it forward and uplift creative community. Contribute any amount, and I'll gift it on to a fellow creative who could use a productive retreat amidst all that's being experienced around the world. On the registration form for this ticket, enter "Sponsored Creative" as the First/Last name, include your email address for my reference, and leave the rest of the fields blank.Pay what you want