PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a digital product. It will come in the form of a 4 downloadable PDF files. No physical product will be mailed to you.
Worksheet kit supporting the theme of Habits & Rituals // Gently considering ways to create consistency for ourselves in work + life as we run our businesses, and taking care as we experiment to see what habits and rituals we can put in place to support our goals and minimize stress.
Habit (noun) // a settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that is hard to give up
Associations shared in live meet-up: muscle-memory, way to avoid decision fatigue- I don’t have to decide everything, a regular practice or activity, no-brainer, consistency, “bad habits”
Ritual (noun) // ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order
Associations shared in live meet-up: intention, mindful set of actions to get you focused on something important to yourself, enjoyable, peaceful, an honored tradition, holding space/protecting space needed to do the things I want/need to do.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- Note-Taking PDF | A reflective journaling sheet to help you reflect and take note of what transpired over the last quarter.
- Getting to Know PDF | A reflective journaling sheet to explore our natural inclinations as small business owners when it comes to time, energy, environment, and mood.
- Most Drawn To PDF | A 2-part exercise starting with a word cloud activity where you circle any statements that resonate with you and cross out any that feel like the opposite. Remember, this isn't aspirational as in, "I wish I were like this," but to note what you are truly drawn to. Part 2 is for taking one goal, "drawn to" attribute, or task that feels like it's always an effort, and brainstorm habits or rituals that might help make that more easeful.
- Notes PDF | A blank sheet for brainstorming.
HOW IT WORKS
- Digital Product Delivery // Add to cart and purchase this listing. Once check-out is complete and payment processed, you will be directed to a "Thank You" webpage with a direct link to download your PDF file. Please feel free to contact me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Sales Final // Since you will automatically receive access to your downloads once you check-out, all sales are final.
- Usage Terms // This purchase is for the personal use of Dream & Scheme Retreat Community members & Alongside participants only. Feel free to print/use as you often as wish, but you may NOT share, forward, resell, or redistribute the downloaded files or materials. These terms allow me to offer this product at a low price, so I thank you in advance for honoring them!
- Copyright // This PDF bundle is copyrighted and may not be claimed as your own. Credit must be given to the artist (Kimberly Taylor-Pestell of Lacelit).