PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a digital product. It will come in the form of a 1-page downloadable PDF file. No physical product will be mailed to you.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- Summer's End Tying Up Loose Ends PDF | A helpful worksheet for dedicating time to wrapping up things that need doing before the busy autumn/winter seasons arrive. Entering into a new season with refreshed momentum without having to slow down to take care of unfinished things that are lingering from the previous season can help reduce overwhelm
Instructions: Use the sheet to capture all the extraneous tasks floating around in the back of your mind by sorting them into categories. This helps us keep better track of things as well as feel less overwhelmed or worried that we're forgetting something.
Pick 2 different colored highlighters or markers. Assign 1 of the colors for tasks that would take less than and hour to take care of. Assign the other color to tasks that will require more time. This can help us visually see what tasks might be achievable on a given day when you sit down to work.
Once you've brain-dumped things onto your worksheet, decide on a realistic amount of time you can dedicate to tackling these items from now through the end of August. This might be a smaller amount of time, but daily (i.e. 15 minutes a day) or a larger amount of time with less frequency (i.e. Fridays from 9am-12pm). Whatever works for and with all that you're juggling, is best.
Reflect on the following questions:
- Do you tend to tackle the bigger tasks first or take care of the smaller ones first? How does this impact how you feel while you work?
- Which tasks feel most overwhelming? Is there a way you can deconstruct them to tackle smaller, bite-sized aspects of them one at a time?
- Is there a task you'd like to say aloud in the comments for some accountability and encouragement?
HOW IT WORKS
- Digital Product Delivery // Add to cart and purchase this listing. Once check-out is complete and payment processed, you will be directed to a "Thank You" webpage with a direct link to download your 1-page PDF file. Please feel free to contact me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Sales Final // Since you will automatically receive access to your downloads once you check-out, all sales are final.
- Usage Terms // This purchase is for the personal use of Dream & Scheme Retreat Community members & Alongside participants only. Feel free to print/use as you often as wish, but you may NOT share, forward, resell, or redistribute the downloaded files or materials. These terms allow me to offer this product at a low price, so I thank you in advance for honoring them!
- Copyright // This PDF is copyrighted and may not be claimed as your own. Credit must be given to the artist (Kimberly Taylor-Pestell of Lacelit).
Summer's End Tying Up Loose Ends | Worksheet